Friday, October 3, 2008

Changing Weather

The weather is cooling down. Will is excited, Alyssia is sad and wants the heat to return. I have resorted to sleeping with the heating pad because Will insists on the window open and the heater off :( So I sleep with my Korean blanket while he sweats his butt off all night. We drove to Park City a few weeks ago and fall is around the corner! Although I am sad it is very beautiful.

I am reading Twilight again so its fresh in my memory for the movie to come. I am excited about this! Vampires, Edward, Two little bite marks on my neck... LOL Who else is with me on this one?

Another busy weekend is around the corner... I will update you more next week.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yeah, finally. Now post some pics. I am glad I can keep better tabs on you now.
I'm with Will on the weather thing...I love the cold!
See you at Christmas!!!