Friday, December 5, 2008

Threes a Crowd?

So the past week something really strange has been happening in our house. At moments I get worried and think whats going on in the minds around me and other moments I think I love it. For those of you who know me, I love my cat Daisy. She is my only inside house child right now, sorry Sparky! I love her with all my soul and even though she hates everyone around us and makes others fear cats, I know she is doing it all to protect me and its an act. She would never attack anyone, if she would have Will would have got it by now.
Anyway, to get to the point. The past week Daisy has been sleeping in our bed with us every night all night long. She is so cute. She crawls in my side and gets under the blankets, pokes her head out on the pillow with me and sleeps facing me. If I flip around to my other side, I'm a side sleeper, she gets up and does the same thing under the blankets. If Will moves she meows at him kinda like saying "do you mind" its funny. I will have to get a picture of it and post it so you can see how precious my baby really can be.

1 comment:

*Amy* said...

LOL....to funny....your cat cracks me up.